College athletics is a constantly evolving area. Recruiting student athletes is more than just having championships; it’s the academics, the look, the feel and pride of a school. And what reflects an athletic brand more than its facilities?
The Campus Athletics Facilities Summit (CAFS) is the premier conference for Division I college and university Athletic Directors focused on the enhancement of facilities and event operations. The professional development aspect provides real-world and practical insights from peer-to-peer collaborative sessions and organic conversations. The networking and meetings provide ideal solutions to your challenges. Take this opportunity to learn new ideas, discuss strategies and examine approaches to supporting college-level athletic facilities.
Be part of the movement that initiates the change.
Opening Tailgate Party (Cocktail Reception)
Breakfast & Itinerary Pick-up
Melvin Robinson, Assistant Athletic Director of Facilities, University of Georgia
Jim Senter, Athletic Director, University of Texas at El Paso
Daniel Garcia, Senior Associate Athletic Director, Business, Finance & Facilities, University of Texas El Paso
Safety & Security – Implementing a Clear Bag Policy & Magnometers
Steve Cottingham, Senior Associate Athletic Director for Business Operations, Colorado State University
Dr. Thomas Buning, Director of Athletics, Chaminade University
One-on-One Meetings & Happy Hour
Income Opportunities and Ideas
Frantzer LeBlanc, Director of Event Services, UBS Arena
Low Resource Enhancements
Stan Williamson, Deputy Director of Athletics, Houston Baptist University
Roundtables & Working Lunch
Close of Conference
Holding Your Reservation
• To ensure that you receive this special group rate, we will charge your credit card a full prepayment (room charge plus tax) when you make your reservation.
• Changes are accepted to reservations once it has been made. However, one night deposit is non-refundable
Modifying Your Reservation
• Changes to your reservation are permitted prior to Thursday, June 3rd without penalty.
• Beginning Friday, June 4th, a reduction in room nights will not be refunded.
• Name changes are accepted without charge.
• Upon the conclusion of the conference, all reservations will be reviewed and any additional nights and/or misc. charges to prepaid reservations will be charged to your credit card as well.
Canceling Your Reservation
• Participants canceling their entire stay prior to Thursday, June 3rd will forfeit the one night deposit.
• Beginning Friday, June 4th, canceled rooms will not be refunded.
• In the event of cancellation, registrant may replace themselves with substitute and avoid the cancellation fee.
• Canceling due to illness will require proof, such as a positive COVID-19 test, and the cancellation fee will not apply.
If a guest does not check-in on the reserved check-in date (and has not notified the hotel of any changes), the room will be subject to release. If the room is released, deposits will not be returned and guest credit card will be charged for the entire stay.
Ellis Wyms, Super Bowl Champion & Former Defensive Lineman for the NFL
Prescheduled One-to-One Meetings:
Each participating solution provider and attendees will have pre-summit access to our matching software that allows you to completely customize your meeting agenda. The password protected website provides the information needed to make your selections on who you want to meet with.
Exceptional Networking Opportunities
We strive to maximize your face-to-face time by providing a multitude of avenues to engage with all attendees. The agenda incorporates cocktail receptions, networking lunches and a specially selected dinner and tours of local athletic facilities. Leverage the meeting’s relaxed atmosphere and after hours networking activities to build strong personal relationships with current and future clients.
Attendees have requested to meet with companies in the following categories:
Excellent programs with good variety of topics and knowledgeable presenters.Deputy AD
Colorado State University
It was just what I was looking for in my first conference since stepping into this new role. It was 3 days packed with information, ideas, stories, etc. I took a lot from it and made a lot of contacts.Assistant AD for Facilities and Game Operations
University of Texas Arlington
Overall, I felt like this was a good experience. I learned some day to day facility and operations difficulties from Universities of all sizes. I also made some good connections with vendors as well.Associate Director of Athletics for Internal Operations
Being a first time attendee I really enjoyed the tours, conference and the meetings with the vendors. I came away with some really good information for some current projects, but also ideas for the future.Assistant AD- Athletic Facilities
University of Iowa
The 2019 Campus Athletics Facilities Summit was a great event. It brought together professionals as well as vendors in a unique setting and I truly enjoyed my educational experience.Associate Director of Athletics for Facilities, Operations and Events
The Holy Cross College