Opal Group’s Financial Innovation and Payments Summit will address the enterprising and adoption of innovative payments solutions and practices.
This conference will gather leading players and thought leaders who are creating the landscape for the future of the industry. Uniting executives in the payments realm, stakeholders from corporate end-users, financial and technology services organizations will discuss and explore the key issues and opportunities today.
Attendees will experience:
• Distinguished education via panel sessions and presentations featuring payments and innovation experts
• Networking opportunities for executives and senior-level payments professionals
• The program includes vital insight from the industry’s most admired and innovative institutions.
• Opal’s Financial Innovations & Payments Summit is designed to help you increase performance, create loyalty programs that increase customer spend and engagement and stay at the forefront of technological innovation. Today’s expanding number of mobile payment platforms, evolving security threats and pressure to stay ahead of wavering customer behaviors, issuers are faced with both critical decisions and great opportunities for boosting wallet share.
• Evaluate demonstrations from top solution providers.
• Engage, Network, Socialize & Share with fellow powerful business leaders, C-Suite executives & professionals.
• Financial Innovations & Payments Summit maintains an intimate, non-trade show like environment set within a luxury venue.
John Alan Bird, Global Business Development Leader, W3C
Larry Brennan, SVP Merchant Data Security and Cybersecurity Director, Bank of America Merchant Services
Lanny Byers, VP, Emerging Payment Solutions, First Data
Mark Cerminaro, Chief Revenue Officer, Rapid Finance
Vinith Chaudhary, Global Head, Digital, GE & BFSI US East, Tata Consultancy Services
Dale Chrystie, Business Fellow, Blockchain Strategist, FedEx
John Collins, Partner, FS Vector
Tom Davis, Principal, Centana Growth Partners
James Dean, President & CEO, TrueCourse Advisory Services, LLC
Joe Emig, Vice President - Business Development for International Acquiring, Payvision
Peter Gordon, CEO, PRMPayments
AnaLiza Grandner, Director of Private Label Banking, The Bancorp
Matthew Hagen, VP of Finance Operations / Global Pricing, Monster
David Hale, Chief Privacy Officer & Deputy General Counsel, TD Ameritrade
Bryan Jurewicz, Chief Operations & Revenue Officer, Arrow Payments
Induprakas Keri, VP Development, Blockchain and DLT, Intuit
Stephen Lankler, Managing Director-CIT Small Business Solutions, CIT Direct Capital
Michael Meyer, Chief Risk Officer & Chief Security Officer, MRS BPO, LLC
Ajay Mookerjee, Founder, Ollocard.com & Fintech Advisor, Warburg Pincus
Steve Mott, Principal, BetterBuyDesign
Silvio Piserchia, Vice President, Product Management – Global Prepaid, MasterCard
John Popeo, Principal, The Gallatin Group
V. Frank Pottow, Managing Director, GCP Capital Partners LLC
Frank Roessig, Head Digital Finance Solutions, Telindus - Proximus
Gerrit Ruetzel, CEO of the Americas, BOTTEGA VENETA
Lisa Seim, Principal, Strategic Exchanges
Tim Sloane, VP, Payments Innovation, Mercator Advisory Group
Lou Steinberg, Founder & Managing Partner, CTM Insights, LLC
Rahul Vijay, Head of Global Telecom Sourcing, Uber
Karl Weaver, OEM Biz Dev Manager-Asia-Pacific, Rivetz Corp
Yuri Aguiar, Director of Innovation and Transformation, The Ogilvy Group
Tim Swanson, Director of Research, Post Oak Labs
Stuart Vaeth, Vice President, Digital Identity, Mastercard
Robert Knop, CEO, Assist You Today
Jennifer Lee, Vice President, Edison Partners
Kurt Watkins, Partner, MG Miller
Brian Tate, President & CEO, Innovative Payments Association
Gomathy Subramanian, Director - TCS Financial Solutions, Tata Consultancy Services
• Rooms are available only to those participants who are registered conference attendees.
• Rooms will not be guaranteed without a credit card.
• Rooms are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Room types/rates are subject to availability.
• The name on the form will be the name of the guest room.
Artificial Intelligence. Wealth Management and Financial Service Firms
Best Practices from Leading Consumer Goods Companies in Payment
Cross Border Payments & International Transactions
Customer & Merchant Initiated Innovation
Evolution of Digital Banking
Faster Payment Solutions and Customer Engagement
Financial Innovation and the Future of Payments
Financial Services Innovation
Global Landscape for Innovation
Industry Start-up Panel
Legal, Tax and Regulatory Challenges and Opportunities
Loyalty Programs and Marketing
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Data and Predictive Analytics
Mobile Wallets & Apps
Payments Role in the Linkage of the Full Digital Ecosystem
Point Of Purchase Financing
Streamlining the Ecommerce
The Future of Blockchain / Distributed Ledgers in Payments-Beyond Bitcoin
The Leading Payment Networks' Role
Transformation for Community and Small/Mid-Sized Banking
Using Partnerships with Technology Platforms to Offer Additional Services
Participants Include CEOs, Founders & Senior Level Executives From:
Financial Innovation and Payments Summit certainly delivers on the promise of bringing experts from various relevant industry segments (Banks, FIs, Consulting Firms, Technology Partners, Investors and FinTechs.) The size of the conference is a plus allowing quality time for networking and meaningful dialogue.Speaker
The financial innovation and payments summit in Newport RI was a unique event. The panels were well planned and created great discussion. I am looking forward to 2018.Speaker
Opal's Financial Innovation and Payments Summit attracted high quality attendees covering payments, investment, cybersecurity and other relevant fintech topics at a lovely venue. The event was extremely well-run and professional.Speaker
Highly informative sessions with subject matter experts. A great combination of thought leadership and substantive discussion about the rapidly-changing payments landscape.Speaker
The Financial Innovation and Payments Summit was a cozy and relaxing environment where you able to gain insight through concepts relayed in short panel discussions but could also engage with speakers that caught your attention later; over cocktails or dinner. It allowed for conceptual and thought-provoking panels with detailed conversations. A nice show!Speaker