Opal Group’s Financial Innovation and Payments Summit will address the enterprising and adoption of innovative payments solutions and practices.
This conference will gather leading players and thought leaders who are creating the landscape for the future of the industry. Uniting executives in the payments realm, stakeholders from corporate end-users, financial and technology services organizations will discuss and explore the key issues and opportunities today.
Attendees will experience:
• Distinguished education via panel sessions and presentations featuring payments and innovation experts
• Networking opportunities for executives and senior-level payments professionals
• The program includes vital insight from the industry’s most admired and innovative institutions.
• Opal’s Financial Innovations & Payments Summit is designed to help you increase performance, create loyalty programs that increase customer spend and engagement and stay at the forefront of technological innovation. Today’s expanding number of mobile payment platforms, evolving security threats and pressure to stay ahead of wavering customer behaviors, issuers are faced with both critical decisions and great opportunities for boosting wallet share.
• Evaluate demonstrations from top solution providers.
• Engage, Network, Socialize & Share with fellow powerful business leaders, C-Suite executives & professionals.
• Financial Innovations & Payments Summit maintains an intimate, non-trade show like environment set within a luxury venue.
• Rooms are available only to those participants who are registered conference attendees.
• Rooms will not be guaranteed without a credit card.
• Rooms are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Room types/rates are subject to availability.
• The name on the form will be the name of the guest room.
|Super Early Bird (exp March 30, 2019)||Early Bird (exp May 30, 2019)||Standard|
|Standard (Service Provider)||$1,495||$1,695||$1995|
|Financial Institution (Bank / Credit Union / Card Issuers)||$595||$795||$995|
|Gov’t / Merchants / Retailers||$300||$495||$695|
|End User*||-||-||Apply for a complimentary pass|
*Subject to Opal Group’s verification and approval. Limited number of complimentary passes available.
Artificial Intelligence. Wealth Management and Financial Service Firms
Best Practices from Leading Consumer Goods Companies in Payment
Cross Border Payments & International Transactions
Customer & Merchant Initiated Innovation
Evolution of Digital Banking
Faster Payment Solutions and Customer Engagement
Financial Innovation and the Future of Payments
Financial Services Innovation
Global Landscape for Innovation
Industry Start-up Panel
Legal, Tax and Regulatory Challenges and Opportunities
Loyalty Programs and Marketing
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Data and Predictive Analytics
Mobile Wallets & Apps
Payments Role in the Linkage of the Full Digital Ecosystem
Point Of Purchase Financing
Streamlining the Ecommerce
The Future of Blockchain / Distributed Ledgers in Payments-Beyond Bitcoin
The Leading Payment Networks' Role
Transformation for Community and Small/Mid-Sized Banking
Using Partnerships with Technology Platforms to Offer Additional Services
Participants Include CEOs, Founders & Senior Level Executives From:
Financial Innovation and Payments Summit certainly delivers on the promise of bringing experts from various relevant industry segments (Banks, FIs, Consulting Firms, Technology Partners, Investors and FinTechs.) The size of the conference is a plus allowing quality time for networking and meaningful dialogue.Speaker
The financial innovation and payments summit in Newport RI was a unique event. The panels were well planned and created great discussion. I am looking forward to 2018.Speaker
Opal's Financial Innovation and Payments Summit attracted high quality attendees covering payments, investment, cybersecurity and other relevant fintech topics at a lovely venue. The event was extremely well-run and professional.Speaker
Highly informative sessions with subject matter experts. A great combination of thought leadership and substantive discussion about the rapidly-changing payments landscape.Speaker
The Financial Innovation and Payments Summit was a cozy and relaxing environment where you able to gain insight through concepts relayed in short panel discussions but could also engage with speakers that caught your attention later; over cocktails or dinner. It allowed for conceptual and thought-provoking panels with detailed conversations. A nice show!Speaker